Born in Cairo (Egypt) in November, 1971, of an Egyptian father and Italian mother.
1990: - Secondary School Certificate, Holy Family College, Cairo, Egypt.
- Certificat in commercial and economic French from The Chamber Of Commerce And Industry of Paris for both languages, French and Arabic.
1991: - Certificate in Translation, The French Cultural Center (Arabic/French - French/Arabic).
1990 - 1994: - Bachelor of Arts In French Literature, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
1991 - 1995: Cairo Conservatoire, studied Opera singing with Mrs.Violette Makar.
1995: Grade 5 Theory of Music Certificate, conferred by The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.
1995 - 1999: École Normale de Musique, studied Opera singing with Mrs. Caroline Dumas of l'Opéra de Paris.
95 - 96: Brevet d'Exécution, classified 1st in singing as well as in obtaining the certificate for sight-reading, polyphony and musical history.
96 - 97: Diplôme d'Exécution, Classified 3rd and achieved second division in Music History as well as Musical analysis with Mr. Narcis Bonet
97 - 98: Diplôme Supérieur d'Exécution, Classified 1st by unanimous vote with special honors from the panel of Juries. Also achieved third division by unanimous vote in Dramatic Art with Mr. Michel Roux and Mr. Michel Hamel.
98 - 99: Diplôme Supérieur de Concertiste, by unanimous vote from the panel of Juries.
99 – 2000: 1st prize in singing by unanimous vote with special honors from the panel of juries from conservatory of Gennevilliers
Worked on many excerpts of Operas in dramatic art class, among which: La Bohème (Puccini), l'Elisir d'Amore (Donizetti), The Magic Flute (Mozart), Arlechino (Salieri), Hoffman's Tales (Offenbach), Carmen (Bizet)…
Working regularly since 1998 with Mrs. Simone Blanc, Opera singing coach at Paris Opera House.
1992 - 93: Training for Perfectionism at the Cairo Opera House Studio.
1997-98-99: Master classes and Concerts at Bruges (Belgium) with Mrs.Caroline
1995: - 1st prize at the Singing Contest organized by the Egyptian Ministry of Cultural Affairs.
1998: - Finalist at the International Singing Contest with an "honors" degree (U.F.A.M) and received the prize for Interpretation.
1999: - Finalist and runner up at the European Music Contest in Picardie, Montidier.
- 1st prize at the Léopold Bellan Contest in "Excellence" grade.
2000: - Lyric prize at "Œuvres Des Saint Anges" competition
- Joined the Cairo Opera Troupe in 1992 until 1995 and often returns for various performances.
- Participated in G. Verdi's Opera Aïda at Luxor in 1994.
Leading roles in several Operas, among which:
- "Ernesto" in G. Donizetti's Don Pasquale
- "Don Ottavio" in W.A. Mozart's Don Giovanni
- "Camille" in F. Lehar's Merry Widow
- "Nadir" in G. Bizet's Pearl Fishers
- "Tamino" in W.A. Mozart's Magic Flute
- "Belmonte" in W.A. Mozart's Die Entfürung aus dem Serail
- "Faust" in C. Gounod's Faust
- "Alfredo" in G. Verdi's La Traviata
- "Nemorino" in G. Donizetti's l'Elisir d'Amore
- "Nicias" in J. Massenet's Thaïs.
- "Florville" in G. Rossini's Il Signor Bruschino
- "Il Duca" in G. Verdi's Rigoletto
- "Satyavan" in G. Holst's Savitri
- "Il Conte Alberto" in G. Rossini's L'Occasione Fa Il Ladro
- "Ibn Sina" title role de Michiel Borstlap (World premiere)
- “Paris” in J. Offenbach’s La Belle Hélène
Performed Several Oratorios, Lieder, and French Melodies such as:
- "The Messiah" – G.F. Hændel.
- "Magnificat" – J.S. Bach.
- Cantata No. 12 – J.S. Bach.
- Cantate No 29 - J.S. Bach
- Cantata No. 249 – J.S. Bach.
- "Öster Oratorium" – J.S. Bach.
- "Minnespiel" op.101 – R. Schumann.
- "Spanisches Liederspiel" op. 71– R. Schumann.
- "Les Nuits d'Été" – H. Berlioz.
- "Requiem Mass" – G. Verdi
- "Requiem Mass" - D. Cimarosa
- "Requiem Mass" – W.A. Mozart
- Christmas Oratorio – C. Saint-Saëns
- "Le Roi David" - A. Honneger
- "Le Désert" – F. David
- "Lauda Sion" – F. Mendelssohn
- "Petite Messe Solennelle" – G. Rossini
- Motets "Domine non Secundum" – C. Franck
- "Cantique de Jean Racine" – Mel Bonis
- Main Tenor at the Church of St. Germain l'Auxerrois in Paris from 1996 to 1998
- Participated in the Citadelle Festival, in Cairo, in 1997, in the Morella Festival, in Spain, in 1998, in the Musical Autumn in Como, in 1999 & 2001, the Bruges' Festival in 2001.
- Performed several Concerts in Paris' Cultural Centers, National Library, UNESCO, La Sorbone, Cortot Hall, etc…as well as many Recitals and Galas outside Paris in l'Herault, Seine-Maritime and in Bruges and Lieges in Belgium and in Alger.
- Performed on stage with: Alain Fondary, Bonaldo Giaiotti, Giuseppe Giacomini, Wilhelmina Fernandez, Bruna Baglioni, Alain Vanzo, Aldo Ciccolini (Pianist) and Vittorio Rossi (stage director).
- Fluent in spoken and written French, English, Italian, and Arabic.
- Choir leading.
- Group leader in youths' social activities organized for the less privileged areas of upper Egypt.
- Several Galas for Benevolent causes such as the Organization of Upper Egypt, Elderly homes and Retirement homes etc…